1) Copy all folders and files located in directory "source" into the root of your Magento by FTP. Folder /app in the archive should go over folder /app of Magento2.
2) Log on SSH and open your Magento2 root folder:
3) Enable modules by running the following commands one by one:
php bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Toweringmedia_Modifypassword
4) Upgrade Magento2 setup by running the following command:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Log in to Magento2 backend and flush cache in System -> Cache Management -> Flush Magento Cache
6) Go to admin customer page and set new password