Magento 2 offers you a seamless experience of developing and maintaining your eCommerce store. With a huge bunch of useful features & functionality, Magento 2 is undeniably shaping the way of online shopping.
When we talk about the insertion of images in a new page on your store; it’s quite easy and you need not consider consulting a Magento Developer for the same.
With Magento 2, you get an amazing editor tool-WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), which gives you the ease of inserting images as per your requirements without much hassle.
You can quickly find WYSIWYG bar and you just need to click on the ‘Insert Image’ icon, which will help you in adding the desired images.
Here we’ll discuss the other methods that we can use for inserting images in your Magento 2 store.
1st Way: Inserting an Image from the Media Storage
Let’s have a quick look at the overall procedure to insert an image from Media Storage.
- Initially, click on Show/Hide Editor. This way you can directly proceed with the code.
- Now you need to place the cursor at the exact position where you need to insert the desired image. Click Insert Image.
- Now you’ll see a list of files in a popup box and you need to click on the desired image and then click the Insert File button.
- Click Show/Hide Editor again to view the image in WYSIWYG mode.
2nd Way: Inserting an Image from Other Server
You can always use this method if you wish to use an image, which is available on another server. You just need to insert the full URL of the image.
- Initially, click Show/Hide Editor for working directly with the code.
- Again, place the cursor at the desired position where you wish to add an image. Click Insert Image.
- Choose the item from the popup displaying a list of files and hit the Insert File button.
- Now you need to enter the full URL of the desired image by clicking on the Image URL field.
- You need to enter a description for the Image Description field.
- Now you need to enter the title for Image Title.
- Now click Insert to finalize the process of inserting an image from another server.
If you are facing any difficulties in the aforementioned procedures, you can always consider contacting a professional Magento Developer.