Methods to create coupon code in Magento2
Coupon Codes are nothing but a media that can help buyers at stores to get discount.It ll help you to attract customers. Coupon Codes can be generated in single or bulk amount.
The Coupons Codes can be sent to others via email, newsletters, catalogs, advertisements, in banners or in hoardings . You can also avail it through QR Code.
Now Follow the Instructions to Create the Coupon Code
1. Login to Magento 2 Admin.
2. Click MARKETING
- Rule Name: Enter any rule name you want to use as a reference.
- Description: You can give a good Rule Description.
- Active: Click on Yes or No radio button to show if it’s active or not.
- Websites: You need to select a proper website where you would like to use the rule.
- Customer Groups: According to your preference select a Customer Group.
- Coupon/Coupon Code: From the drop-down menu select a particular Coupon and enter the Coupon Code . You can use Auto Generate feature if you wish.
- Uses per Coupon: Set a limitation on the use of Coupon .
- Uses per Customer: Set a limitation on the user of a Coupon.
- From/To: Set the age period during which the Promotion will be Active.
- Priority: Set the rule of priority . The lowest the number is , the highest the priority it has.
7. In the 2nd tab Conditions you will have to set variety of conditions and sub-conditions for the rule to be more effective.Adding more to it, you need to expand the use of some rules in order to use the Coupon.
- Apply: With the help of drop-down menu select the discount method
- Discount amount: Mention the amount of discount that you are willing to provide during the promotion.
- Minimum Qty Discount is Applied To: You need to set the quantity on which u have estimated your discount.
- Discount Qty Step (Buy A): If you have selected the Buy A to get B free discount method, then you must precise the number of that particular product a customer has to buy to get another product ( B )free. You may calculate the percentage of the product price.
- Apply To Shipping Amount: This point clarify whether you would like to activate the discount rule to the shipping cost or not.
- Discard subsequent rules: If you don’t want a customer to use any other rules other than this one then select Yes .
- Free Shipping: From the drop-down you can select the relatable option to include the shipping cost to the products in the cart when the rule is activated.
Our Magento Web Designers have designed the page easily accessible each and every step has been clearly stated .If you still find any query you can easily write on our comment panel below.