It is out in the open, Magento 2 is the best thing that happened to the e-commerce realm. There are many things worth knowing about the upgrade of Magento 1 to Magento 2. Magento 2 is decorated with the features like improved scalability and performance, improved checkout processes, Mobile friendliness, key integrations, ease of customization and upgrade, automated email marketing, highly advanced reporting, and enhanced agility and efficiency for all sorts of business owners.
Who would say no to these many features?
You will be baffled by knowing the fact that only 4% of 420,000 Magento websites are currently using Magento 2.
Really!!! Is that even a real number!!!
The facts were given by Builtwith.com in their trends section. Here is a link for you of that.
So, this means there are things you need to check before you go for Magento 2 upgrade.
By the means of this post, we will discuss some of the questions you must ask yourself before you decide to upgrade to Magento 2.
So, without any further ado, let’s get you started with the questions you must ask.
Is Magento 2 that Good!!!
This is the first question you must ask yourself before you make any decision.
Is it really worth to upgrade?
There are many upgrades that make Magento 2 way too better than Magento 1. Here is a comparative study between Magento 1 and Magento 2.
- Magento 2 is around 50% faster than Magento 1 in the page loading speed.
- The checkout page is 38% more efficient than Magento 1.
- Magento 2 can easily handle 117% more orders in number per hour than Magento 1.
- Magento 2 has the capability to manage 2.1 million more page views than Magento 1.
- Security flaws are way too less than that of Magento 1.
- Magento 2 is compatible with PHP version 7.0, 7.1, & 7.2 while Magento 1 doesn’t.
Magento 2 is packed with features that will help you manage your e-commerce business easily and efficiently.
Is it the right time to upgrade to Magento 2?
Once you compared the features, you need to check whether it is the right time to migrate to Magento 2. Let’s have a glance at some of the factors you simply can’t overlook when upgrading to Magento 2.
- When you are planning to implement a new marketing campaign (which is also the time of holidays). The main reason to choose that plan is that you will have more traffic where you need to have more control over your website. Magento 2 will make the management of your e-commerce website bliss.
- When you need more features to lure more customers. You can add many new features which will ease the navigation of your audience. Personalization, improved efficiency, and higher SEO rank are some of the enticing features waiting for you when you choose Magento 2.
- If you are looking for some major design or redesigning of your website, you can introduce Magento 2.
A Checklist you don’t want to miss while migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
A simple yet crucial checklist for you while migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Always know that timing plays a crucial role while you decide to carry out one of the most major changes to your e-commerce website.
- You will need assistance while migrating to Magento 2. Take help from one of the best Magento migration services.
- Before you upgrade, don’t forget to have a look at the templates of Magento 2.
The Risks Associated when you decide to stay with your Old Pal Magento 1.
The support of Magento 1 will end soon. That will create a lot of issues for your business in the nearing future. So, don’t just stand there fellas.
Go grab your upgraded Magento 2 now.
You can simply type these key phrases on Google. You will get ample help from that.
- Hire Magento Developer.
- Best Magento Migration Services.
- Certified and experienced Magento Developer
With these key phrases, you can easily get access to a quality Magento Migration Services. Adios fellas, I hope you got what you are looking for.