Wish list Management in Magento2
A wish list is an Magento Design eCommerce feature that allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wish lists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
Besides the obvious benefit of improving the customer’s shopping experience, wish lists have the power to provide a much deeper, strategic value to online retailers. For customers, a wish list creates an opportunity to save items “for later” if they can’t commit to a purchase at that moment and find them quickly whenever they return to your store. It also serves as a convenient way to remind oneself of the products that made it to the list, which is especially relevant when compiling gift lists or pulling shopping lists for major future events.
In order to manage Magento2 Wishlist the experts have decipher the following steps:
- Login to Admin panel and select Stores » Settings » Configuration.
- From the left panel of your screen choose Wish list under Customers.
- Click General Options to expand and look if Enabled is set to “YES“.
- Proceed to expand Share Options.
- You need to select sender contact in Email Sender.
- Email Template is applicable only when the customer’s shares the wishlist.
- Limit the number of emails that can be sent in Max Emails Allowed To Be Sent , minimum is 10 and maximum is 1,00,000.
- Similarly limit the Email Text Length Limit ,the default value is 255.
- Expand the My Wish List Link and select Display Wish List Summary to set the limit for
•Display number of items in wish list.
•Display item quantities.
Tap Save Configuration.
You can also share the Wish list , to do that you need to follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Sign in to Customer Account from Account Dashboard and then select My Wish list.
- You can write some comment on the comment box of each product.
- You can view Sharing Wish list, do as the following:
Click the button Share Wish list.
Type the email ids of the receivers ,you can add as many email ids you want just separate each of them with a comma (,).
Type the message to share, and finally share the Wish List.