After ordering a new server copy past this message into a ticket for them.
We need to get the new server that we ordered up and running we have quite a few items here.
In order for Magento 2 to run with the WHM/Cpanel combination the below changes need to be made.
- can you please make sure all these stack requirements are installed.
- install lightspeed webserver
- install elastic search
- check that Imunify360 is installed and configured
- change the php max memory to 5g
- increase max connections
- increase max_allowed_packet
- Set to allow exec function by default
- Enable ini_set
- enable env_module
- enable mod_version
- Set PHP version to 7.1
- Set that PHP-FPM is enabled
- Disable FTP to force SFTP connection