With Magento 2, you can unleash the true potential of an eCommerce store that can help build your online presence. Packed with powerful features and unmatched user-friendliness, Magento 2 is undeniably the game-changer for every business seeking online growth.
Many store owners may face a communication gap due to language while they’re planning to expand their business to other countries. People with different language preferences may find it difficult for them to browse through the website that isn’t in their mother tongue.
No one prefers to squander their precious time in translating a webpage and then considering a purchase. The optimum solution to this dilemma is to add multiple store views in your eCommerce store that can enhance the user experience for the users belonging to different regions.
With Magento 2 platform, you can create multiple store views and that too with different languages. You can get the store view name, which is displayed in the language chooser available in the header.
Users can change the store by clicking the preferred store option available in the language chooser. The store owner can fulfill the diverse needs of their clients who belong to different countries with different languages with this helpful feature.
Here’s the complete guide to creating a new store view.
Creating a New Store View:
You need to follow this step-by-step procedure for creating a new store view in your Magento 2 website.
- First of all, click Stores on the Admin Panel. Now you need to select All Stores in the Settings section.
- Once you’re done, click the Create Store View button and proceed with the following steps:
- Select the parent store of the view in the Store field.
- Now you need to enter the Name for the store view in the Name field.
- Enter the code (in lowercase) to identify the view in the Code field.
- Now select Enabled in the Status field for activating the view.
- Once done, enter the number that determines the sequence in which this view is listed along with other views in the Sort Order field.
- Now just click Save Store View when you’re done.
You can check the store view once you’ve done it with the above procedure.
Many Magento 2 users face diverse challenges when it comes to expanding their online business to different countries just because of language issues. The only solution for this issue is to add multiple language options as per the users of different countries.
One can quickly configure a new store view by following the above-mentioned steps. If you’re unable to configure the same, consider contacting a reliable Magento Developer that can help you in the same. It’s always a great decision to rely on professional developers if you’re not sure about how & what about configuration in your Magento 2 store.