Configuring your Magento 2 is quick and easy and you can eventually make your eCommerce dynamic by adding numerous functionalities.
Talking about the Contact Us link, which can be added on the footer of the store, is an easy way for clients to stay in touch with the seller, which surely helps in maintaining long-lasting relationships.
Your online users may have certain queries, which you can resolve quickly if you have detailed information about the issues that they are facing by asking them to fill a quick contact us form available on your website.
As a store admin, you must enable the SMTP, which will help you to add your email address. Make sure to change the default email address of your store, which is crucial to receive emails from your clients and users.
If you have a basic knowledge of Magento development, you can get the procedure done without any hassle or the need for a professional Magento Developer.
Now let’s just focus on configuring the contact us form and the contact us email address in your Magento 2 store. Here’s the step-by-step procedure.
Step 1: Logging in
- Click Stores on the Admin Sidebar and choose Settings>Configuration
- Now, from the left panel under General, choose Contacts.
Step 2: Configuring Contact Us Form
- You need to expand the Contact us section. Make sure to set ‘Enable Contact Us’ to ‘Yes’.
- Once done, you need to expand the Email Options section and perform the following:
- Provide the email address (where you need to receive messages from Contact Us form) in the Send Emails field.
- Now you need to set the Email Sender to the store identity, which appears as the sender (of the message) from the form.
- Once done, you must set the Email Template to the template, which is used for messages from the form.
Step 3: Customizing Contact Us Form
- Now you need to click on Content on the Admin Sidebar. Choose Blocks under Elements.
- Once done, you must find the Contact Us Info block in the list and open it in Edit mode.
- Keep scrolling down to the Content Field and do the necessary changes as applicable.
- Use the editor toolbar if you need to format the text or to add images/links.
- Now click on Show/Hide Editor for working directly with HTML.
Step 4: Test the Results
- Once you’ve setup everything, it’s crucial for you to click on Save Block to ensure everything is done.
This is a quick and simple procedure, which hardly requires any professional help. Although, you may seek help from a professional Magento Developer at any instance if you think you need assistance or things aren’t going in the right way. A professional Magento expert would surely do the needful in a couple of minutes and provide the results as expected.