Magento 2 is one of the finest eCommerce platforms that are widely preferred by diverse businesses regardless of their industry and company size. With endless functionalities and an outstanding user interface, Magento 2 has been the most reliable platform for businesses seeking growth online.
Now talking about the welcome message in Magento 2, it is shown on the right side of the header at the top, which includes the customer’s name. This welcome message is displayed to the user whenever they log in to their account. You need to create an amazing welcome message that pleases your users whenever they sign in to their account. This also increases your store repute and depicts professionalism.
You can always customize the welcome message. The default welcome message is always present in Magento 2, which is displayed whenever a user logs in. The welcome message should be catchy enough to grab the attention of the user.
Many Magento developer recommend the use of a custom welcome message to enhance the overall appeal and impress the users whenever they log in to their account.
Here is the complete process to change the welcome message in your Magento 2 eCommerce platform. You need to follow the complete procedure, which is mentioned below.
Step 1: Logging in to Your Magento Account
- First of all, you need to go to your private Magento 2 backend URL.
- Now, on the Admin Sidebar, you need to go to- Stores>Settings>Configuration in Magento 2.
- For Magento 2.1 or above, you need to go to Admin Sidebar and then go to- Content>Design>Configuration>Select your current theme.
Step 2: Changing the Welcome Message
Once you’re done with the above-mentioned steps, you need to follow these steps.
- Choose the desired Storeview that you wish to change the welcome message.
- Now, under the Action column, you need to open Edit mode.
- Once done, scroll down and then expand the Header section available. Now you need to enter your desired Welcome Text, which you wish to show to the users when they log in.
Step 3: Checking the Result
- Once the aforementioned process is done, you need to check the entire process.
- Click on Save Config once you’ve finished with everything.
- Also, you need to refresh the cache to ensure the changes are made. For this, click on cache management, which is available at the top of the workspace. Now you just need to follow the instructions mentioned to refresh the cache.
This was all about changing the welcome message in Magento 2 or later versions. If you think you need professional help in the above-mentioned process, it’s always best to seek help from a professional Magento Developer who can deliver quality services.