Magento 2 is undeniably a game-changer eCommerce platform for many businesses seeking substantial growth. With a bunch of advanced features, Magento 2 helps small and medium businesses reach their desired goals.
When we talk about the email logo in Magento 2, many people aren’t able to perform this simple & quick task, but a Magento Developer can help you in it. Your email logo helps you engage the right audience to identify your brand quickly and builds trust.
It is crucial to leverage the potential of your brand marketing in the most effective way and putting your company’s logo in Magento email can be quite impactful.
The initial thing you need to do is to replace the Magento 2 default logo by your brand’s logo. Make sure to enable SMTP if your emails are usually delivered to the spam box.
Here’s a quick step-by-step procedure to change the email logo in Magento 2.
- Upload your brand’s logo
- Now you need to select the header & footer template
- Save Config & design
Step 1: Uploading your Logo
- Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration on the Admin sidebar
- Now the current design configuration on Magento table
- Click edit under Action
- Now you need to scroll down to Other Settings and then open Transactional Email section
- You need to click on Upload to choose one of the desired logos that you wish to apply
- Now click on Alt text and enter alternate text identity
- Enter the dimensions of the logo that you wish to display. Note- the dimension specified by the user would be only displayed regardless of the actual size of the logo
Step 2: Selecting Header & Footer
For those who wish to modify the footer & header template or need to specify different templates to diverse stores, they need to follow this step.
- You need to select the Header Template & Footer Template from the available list as required
Step 3: Save Config and Design
- Save Config to finish the process & your desired design of the email is active.
- Once saved, you can reassure that everything is working fine by sending a test email.